For University Professors and Employees
Przewlocki Horvath has been serving the Arizona university communities for over 40 years. We use a holistic approach to understand your needs and provide customized solutions that meet your goals and objectives. Our specialized knowledge and experience of the benefit packages and retirement plan options offered by the universities allows us the unique ability to assist faculty members make sound financial decisions.
- We are independent – We are not tied to any proprietary products.
- We work for you – Our fiduciary responsibility puts you first, not any company or organization.
- We focus on comprehensive financial planning – retirement planning, tax planning, investment planning, estate planning, and protection planning.
- We are one of only a few investment firms that has longstanding relationships with Fidelity, TIAA, Nationwide, Schwab and many other investment and custodial firms.
Who is helping you plan for retirement and watching over your investments? We are Accredited Investment Fiduciaries who must act in the best interest of our clients.
Questions we can help you answer:
- Fidelity vs TIAA – which one is best for me?
- How do the 401a, 403b, and 457 plans work?
- What investments are best for me inside of these plans?
- Should I contribute to a Roth 403b?
- Am I saving enough for retirement?
- Which payout option should I take from my ASRS pension?
- When I retire, how do I transition into taking income from these plans?
- What tax bracket will I be in when I retire?
- Should I wait to take social security at age 70?
- What healthcare coverage is best for me?
- Is an HSA account right for me and my family?
- How much life insurance do I need?
- Can I opt for a phased retirement period?
- What is RASL and how does it work?
- Can I afford to create an endowment plan?
- Should I have a will or a trust?
Whether you are just starting out, transferring in from another institution, getting ready to retire, or are already retired, let us put our 40 years of experience to work for you. We invite you to a complimentary (no cost or obligation) review of your current financial situation. All meetings are held in the strictest of confidence.